A lot of opportunities have come my way the last few months, big and small. One of those opportunities involves a study-away class that I'll be leaving for quite shortly. This means I'll probably be on hiatus from the blog for the next couple of weeks. But, Lord willing, I will return and have many stories to tell!
Thanks to everyone who's been following my posts here lately - you all rock and I appreciate you with much much appreciation!
I want to leave you with a few suggestions/challenges for the next couple of weeks:
1) Take a friend out for coffee and good conversations, maybe someone you haven't seen in a while.
2) Take a nature walk.
3) Look into blackout poetry.
4) Buy some used CD's - preferably of music you've never gotten into. See if you like it!
5) Write a letter or encouraging note to someone.
6) Be intentional about making memories.
7) Press some flowers in a big thick book.
8) Take a drive on a road you're not as familiar with and crank up the radio, windows down.
9) Make a list of summer goals, both serious and silly.
10) Cloud watch, or stargaze.
Let me know in the comments if you try any of these. I'd love to hear about it when I get back!